Wednesday 4 September 2013

Leather and Shells


Spring is finally here and luckily enough, there are still a few days and nights left that are cool enough for me to wear my leather pants. As the weather's been warming up, I've been pairing them with t-shirts and other light tops like this cream-coloured cotton top.

The shell embellishments on the shoulders of this top make it one of my favourites, so you'll probably see it a few more times over the next few months. It's also because of these shells that this top doesn't really need any accessories as they are already built in!

I added the necklace as it's pretty much a staple for me these days and really, it goes with almost every casual outfit, don't you think?

 
Wearing:
 
Ksubi Leather Pants
Michael Kors Bag
The Giving Keys Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment