Tuesday 20 August 2013

Favourite Things

 
A couple of weeks ago, while choosing accessories to style an outfit I noticed I'd put together a few of my favourite things. While looking over the rings, bracelets and necklaces, I saw a theme emerge – a relaxing holiday away, somewhere with a white sandy beach that stretches for miles and miles.

So we went to Fraser Island - a place named one of the sexiest islands by Forbes Magazine. We arrived at sunrise and drove up the beaches to this amazing beach house we stayed in, Poyungan on Fraser. I took some shots of these accessories and the stunning beach. I can’t list where each piece is from as they’re not recent purchases, nor do I have exact details as to who would sell them now.

It’s a lovely mix of accessories, some old and some new. The pouch is new and multipurpose as it doubles up as either a makeup case or a travel case for the jewels.

My jewels are from all over the place. The fish pendant I bought a few years ago from the Eumundi markets and was originally on the tan strap that I wore as a wraparound bracelet. The earrings a gift, the necklace with the anchor was a gift from my mother that she bought for me when she was in Dubai many years ago. The solid gold bangle bracelet was a gift I bought myself a few years ago for achieving some personal goals, and the rest I have listed below.

The Giving Keys necklace and ring are the newest additions to my collection. The messages on the keys and the company itself are truly inspirational, I highly recommend you check them out.



 






The Giving Keys Classic Pendant
The Giving Keys Gold Knuckle Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment