Tuesday 1 October 2013

Dark Stripes


I bought this black stripe top in the middle of our Australian winter. The plan was to wear it with jeans or skinny pants and a blazer or jacket. Well, I did wear it to a meeting with blue skinny jeans and a black blazer with a pair of black flats. I also thought it would make a fabulous investment piece for spring/summer. I planned to wear it with shorts or skirts with something underneath so that you can't see my underwear.

I also bought these black quilted shorts around the same time that I bought this stripe top and figured I'd style them into an outfit. For this post, I wore the top with only a bra underneath so that I could show the striking detail of the sheer stripes, however when wearing this outfit out and about, I prefer to wear a black singlet underneath.

The accessories I'm wearing are my current favorites - the cut out boots, Spektre sunglasses, The Giving Keys necklace, and the Puzzle Jewellery rings. The bag is new, I bought it a few weeks ago and I adore the holographic details peeking out of the white.

The next time I wear this black stripe top, I'm thinking of wearing it over a singlet and tucked into a skirt. Or perhaps I'll wear it with something high-waisted. Decisions, decisions...

Wearing:
The Giving Keys necklace
White Bag from NastyGal

No comments:

Post a Comment