Tuesday 19 February 2013

White Shorts Styled 3 Ways

One of my favourite wardrobe staples is my white shorts. These can be styled to wear any time of the year, but my favourite time of year to wear them is in summer. They are so simple and classic and can be styled with almost anything in your wardrobe. I've chosen to style mine three different ways - nautical and simple, floral and trendy, edgy and rock.
 
 
Nautical and simple - Nautical goes with summer like bikinis go with the beach. When styling nautical, stick to red, blue/navy and white in simple cuts. I've stuck to navy and white. For a pop of colour add red shoes and/or a red belt.
 
 
Floral and trendy - 2013 is a big year for florals and shiny fashion. I've embraced both these trends with sequins, this floral Thurley jacket and rose gold metallic accessories.
 

 Edgy and rock - For an edgier look, pair the shorts with a rock t-shirt and a pair of boots. To achieve this look, I looked through my boyfriend's wardrobe and pulled this Led-Zeppelin t-shirt and his vintage studded belt from the 90's. To complete the outfit I added my Theyskens' Theory boots and PuzzleJewellery.com rings and bracelet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment